Wednesday, September 12, 2012

TYE DYE

I LOVE getting to help in the boys' classes!!! I try to attend as many field trips and as many activities as possible and go in once a week to volunteer in the classroom... this TRULY makes me happy to get to take part in their school days! So.... during registration I signed up for EVERYTHING I could... including TYE DYING!! :) I was so excited at the thought of coming in and helping all of the students tye dye their shirts. - - HOW FUN!! :) Until... the day I realized that I signed up to TYE DYE all of their shirts by myself... in my OWN home! OH MY!!! :) I have NEVER tye dyed before!! NEVER! EEEK... what have I gotten myself in to??? THANKFULLY my friend Katie offered to help me... cuz she too was suckered in to this last year!! :) ha! Although I was stressed.... it turned out to be a PIECE OF CAKE!! :) Katie showed me the ropes and we got all of the shirts tye dyed in no time!! They turned out PERFECT too!! :) THANK YOU for the help Katie!! :) I will probably volunteer one more time when my little one gets to first grade!! :)




No comments: