Tuesday, March 19, 2013

More CrAfTy Projects...

I have been OBSESSED with crafting and re-doing furniture!! I have purchased some and have re-done some of my own!! Here are some of the projects I have been working on...

Fundraiser Donation...
I made this barnboard sign for Las Vegas Night for the school fundraiser! 













Engagement Photos...
My friend Meredith is getting married this fall and wanted a barnboard sign for her engagement photos... she had a pic from PINTEREST that she wanted it to look like so I made it up for her!! :)










Furniture...
I bought an old buffet at an auction almost 20 years ago for $5... I have been wanting to redo it forever... and finally got around to it!!

BEFORE










AFTER










We are still in the process of finishing our master bath... and I wanted a FUN, unique vanity, so I bought a buffet table and shabbied it and we will put our double vanity granite top on it when we complete the bathroom!! :) I can hardly wait to have it installed!!!










MANY MORE projects to come!!! :)

No comments: