Thursday, May 29, 2014

Awards Day 2014

Today was awards day and the last day of school! This school year has flown by! We are sad to see it end... the boys were so lucky again this year and had such GREAT teachers!














Drew's last day was yesterday... the 28th!



Awards...


















Somebody was too sleepy to watch the awards! :(













The boys' teachers this year...
Parker - 4th - Mrs. Snyder












Owen - 2nd - Mrs. Warnke












Drew - 3yr Preschool - Miss Becker













The boys wanted to give their teacher a year-end gift... so I bought all the supplies and then went to Rental Treasures and More and got some fresh flowers for them!





















Mrs. Snyder gave me a beautiful hanging basket of flowers for helping in her classroom this year and Mrs. Warnke gave me this beautiful plaque and on the back all of the class had signed it! I am so thankful they let me come in and help... I love getting to know my boys' friends and their teachers! It truly has been a GREAT year!





No comments: