Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend Update with the Hamann's... :)

Sorry... but this is another long post!!! I like to update once a week... sometimes more, but it's not that often that I have time to blog more... so here goes!!

Friday was my birthday and we decided to wait and celebrate on Saturday... my Mom came for a visit and we spent the day around the house and then Saturday night Nick grilled steaks for dinner... it was DELICIOUS!! Then my Mom watched the boys and Nick and I went out to the movie "WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS" - for anyone who has not seen this movie... it is a MUST SEE... we LOVED it!!! I can't remember when I laughed so much!!!! :) What a GREAT night!!!


Sunday was Father's Day and we started our day by going to church (and getting to see the Sheeks' and sit with them!!! ) :) Then we went shopping, out to lunch and then came home for some down time and then out for a family bike ride!! It was a great day... HAPPY FATHER's Day... Nick, Don and Grandpa Wilson~!! We LOVE YOU!!!

Here's Nick and the boys playing the Wii...












Family bike ride...














Also... Owen is now able to open the refridgerator by himself... and here are a few fun photos of him on his BOOTS getting into trouble!!!!














Hope all the dad's had a GREAT Father's Day!!!

2 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

1. What a GREAT picture of you and Nick!!!
2. Love the bikeride pics!!! That is our new favorite thing to do too!!
3. Owen's boots are cracking me up!!!

Mere and Jonny said...

What is Owie doing with those boots on? OH MY!!!
Good pic of you and Nicker!!! Glad you two had a good night out just you "adults"..every one needs that in life :)