Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good-bye "Ol' BLUE!"

The time has finally come to say goodbye to Ol' BLUE! We were the proud owners of Nick's 1992 Chevy s-10 for the last 4 years... and we finally made the decision to purchase a newer truck for Nick! He is on cloud 9... literally!!! He has wanted a "REAL" truck for 6+ years... at least as long as we have been married I know he has been asking VERY frequently!!! But, as many of you know, he gets to drive a company vehicle for work, so I have been fighting having a second loan payment... but now the fight is over and we purchased a nice used Ford F-150 for him! - - my side... we owned the S-10 for 4 years and only put about 2,000 miles on it!!! - and I think Ross was the driver for most of those miles!! :) Nick's side - I WANT A TRUCK!! :) hehe~! Anyways... it's done and he is happy... I am actually too, because now he can go places with the boys and I can have some much needed time alone!!! :) - (the S-10 didn't have real back seats!)

No comments: