Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy Birthday in Heaven...

Today is the birthday of our friend's baby (Jillian) who is now in heaven! I spent the day trying to imagine the pain they they went thru and continue to go thru everyday on this earth without their baby girl! - - and honestly, I just could not even begin to understand this kind of pain! My heart aches for them today and every day... what a terrible thing to have to go thru. :(

Being stuck in bed... there wasn't a lot I could do.. but I decided to bake them a birthday cake in PINK and GREEN (her colors) to honor their sweet baby girl!

We took the cake over to them in the afternoon and got to have a piece with them!!
- - YEAH... you all know how much I LOVE cake!!! :)


Then later that evening we were asked to come to the celebration of her life out at the cemetary! We feel so blessed to be included on this special day!

3rd BIRTHDAY celebration of their angel - - baby Jillian!




What a beautiful family... :)


THANK YOU for sharing this SPECIAL day with us! We are so blessed to have you all in our lives!

No comments: