Friday, December 21, 2012

Owen's Christmas Party

I have been so fortunate to get to attend so MANY of Owen's parties and events this year!!! His teacher is AMAZING and I am so grateful that I have been able to do so!! I feel bad that I don't have many pictures of Parker and his class... there haven't been as many field trips and such and his teacher (who is also amazing) doesn't always need the extra hands! So I will help when and where I can... and just be GRATEFUL that I am able to help at all! :)

We played MINUTE TO WIN IT with some FUN marshmallow games  Mrs. Meisner found on Pinterest!!! Then she had them make CHRISTMAS TREES out of their friends with streamers!!! Such GREAT ideas... everyone had a GREAT time!! :) Here are some pictures of the party...


Making CHRISTMAS TREES...
Each group got a roll of streamers to wrap their friend up in and try to make them look like a Christmas tree! :)












SNOWBALL FIGHT...
The kids got to throw marshmallows into a cup that their partner was holding... it was so much fun to watch them!! :) They LOVED it!! :) One team got 13 in their cup in just a minute!!!


























MARSHMALLOW/STRAW GAME...
Each kid (and I) had a pile of marshmallows to pick up and put in the plastic cup using a straw and our mouths... and without touching anything with our hands. Chloe and I won... with 46 marshmallows!!! - - Leyton Rohlk's team was second with 38! :)





















BUILDING SNOWMEN...
The kids had a pile of marshmallows and had 1 minute to build as many snowmen as they could (using 3 marshmallows stacked on top of each other)! Harlie Munsie won the first round with 5 and Emma Skrivin won the second round with 5!!
















No comments: