Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve

We celebrated Christmas with the Wilson side at our house this year!! Mom and I prepared the meal (which was DELICIOUS I might add)!! We had turkey, stuffing, potatoes and gravy, corn casserole, green bean casserole, fluff and then peach or pumpkin pie for dessert! It was a FEAST! :) I have not cooked a turkey since 1999 when I had my first ever Thanksgiving dinner in my apartment in Ida Grove!! :) I am a MUCH better cook now!! ;)

Our turkey...










Some more goodies... 










Presents...
What a WONDERFUL Christmas celebration! The boys were spoiled... and the rest of us didn't do too bad either!! :) I LOVE Christmas time... to see their little faces light up is priceless!!

My PINTEREST craft for my Mom! :)










Oh Drew... he got the party started early... he is a little impatient! ;) --- and now sleeps with this book every night too!! ha!! :) Oh the little things!! :)





















Owen was ALL SMILES all day!! ;) This boy LOVES getting presents!! :)





















Parker got a new BEARS sweatshirt and pajama pants... so he was a HAPPY boy!!












Uncle Bubba got a FAMILY gift this year instead of individual gifts.... and the boys got to open it!!










An IPOD TOUCH!! :) THANK YOU BUBBA!!! Nick got one 2 years ago from my Mom... so now when we go on trips... the older two boys can each play one! :)  What a GREAT gift!!!

Nina Wilson got the boys new winter coats for Christmas!!! THANK YOU NINA!!! Their old ones were falling apart!! ;)












Owen is always ready to help open presents... he doesn't even care if they are his!! ;) He helped Nina with a few!! :)









Uncle Bubba!!











Nick got a BEARS sweatshirt too...












 After dinner we went to church for their Christmas Eve service...










NEW TRADITIONS...
This year I decided to start a new tradition for our family! I got new pajamas for everyone to wear Christmas Eve night and then when we wake up we will all be coordinating for Christmas pictures!! :)











Milk and cookies for Santa!!!










Our tree all lit up on Christmas Eve...







No comments: