Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Family Fun Night - March

Last night (Tuesday) was Valley West Mall's monthly FAMILY FUN NIGHT! Whenever we can we try to go since the boys LOVE it!! Every month they have different characters visiting... and this time we got lucky enough to see THE CAT IN THE HAT!! :) Parker and Owen were SO excited!! They got their faces painted, got to ride the train (for free), got a craft kit to do at home for Easter and of course played on all of the toys! It's always a good time... and I was excited because I didn't have to cook! :)

Unfortunately we forgot (ok NICK forgot - and was in trouble with me) our camera so I had to use my cell phone... so the pictures are not the best quality... but at least we got a few, right? :)

Painted faces... Parker was Black Spiderman and Owen was Red Spiderman!


Meeting Clifford and the Cat in the Hat...

The train ride...

No comments: