Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Beautiful Day...

It was a GEORGEOUS day today... even a bit hot!! My friend Nicole and Cooper joined us at the park while one of my little daycare kids were at school! The three oldest boys had a blast playing together... it was fun since they all 3 are in a different class at preschool!! The little boys had a great time on the swings... THANKS NICOLE for all of the great pushing you did today!! hehe! Afterwards Nicole and Cooper came over to our house for lunch! The boys again were EXCITED!!! They played while I got lunch ready and then we ate and played some more. Nicole and I were able to get in some good chat time too!!!! - Thanks for joining us! :)

I don't have any good shots of Parker... enjoy the rest though.






























No comments: