Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our "CRAFTY" days...

This past weekend/week I have been organizing my craft supplies, which has put me in a crafty mood :) - so we have been busy this week at daycare making some Valentine's Day crafts...

Monday... we made cardboard heart with ribbon to hang them and then scrunched up tissue paper to decorate them.




















Nick and Owen being silly...











Owen with the camera...
















Tuesday... we made "Heart Finger Puppets"! They turned out so cute! I am including the link where I found it incase anyone is interested in making these!! :)
http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11379











They belong to... (left to right) Braxton, Avery, Corbin, Parker, Me :) and Owen!
Random cute pics...










No comments: