Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy 8th Anniversary!!!

Today is our 8 year wedding anniversary! It's hard to believe that it has been 8 years since we were married! Time seems to go so fast! The last 8 years have been amazing! Like any couple we have had our share of ups and downs... but through it all, I couldn't have picked a greater guy to spend the rest of my life with!
Thank you Nick for always being there for me... helping me through losing my dad, being a great husband and father, understanding me, forgiving me, showing me a better way and most of all being patient with me (I know how hard this is for you) -- {wink wink}! You truly are the best and I feel so lucky to have you!
I love you today, tomorrow and for many years to come! Happy 8th Anniversary, Nick!

1 comment:

Candi Ladwig said...

Happy Anny!!!! :)

Glad we could help you celebrate!